Attentions for foreign students, researcher, staffs etc who join Josaphat Laboratory. During your staying in Japan and Josaphat Laboratory, it is better to give attention as below for your convenience in Japan.
- Don’t break the law of Japan, including Immigration law, Social Law etc. It is not our responsibility, if you break the Japanese law during your staying to study or research.
- Cover your staying in Japan by health insurance, because the health fee in Japan is expensive.
- Please clean up the apartment, dormitory etc when you finish your staying in Josaphat Laboratory and report to the related office or company. Please don’t forget to give back the key, documents too.
- Don’t forget to give back the keys of student/staff room, locker, desk etc to Josaphat Laboratory secretary.
- Japanese community like to keep the environment in quiet condition, therefore don’t make noise in laboratory, apartment, outside (train etc) by loudly talking, music etc.
- If you borrow bicycle, please ask the name of owner of the bicycle, because sometimes Chiba Police Department has bicycle operation to check the owner of bicycle. Please complete the accessories of bicycle (lamp, break etc) when you operate the bicycle.
- If you use the chemical in Josaphat Laboratory, please discuss with staffs or students and record on our laboratory logbook. It is very important to keep our ISO 14001.
- The facility (instruments) in Josaphat Laboratory has a sensitive performance, therefore if you plan to use its, please discuss with staffs or students of Josaphat Laboratory. It is not allow to use our facilities without guidance.
- Commonly, the toilet in Japan (apartment, hotel, dormitory etc) is dry floor, it is not allowed to soak the floor by water, even for pray, traditional ceremony of your country etc. Please, keep the floor dry at all times to avoid the spreading of fungi and other pathogenic.
Thank you for your kind cooperation and enjoy your staying in Josaphat Laboratory !